Cronos Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Ogame, strategy game in a persistent universe

Répondre au sujet    Cronos Index du Forum » Cronos Négoce » Commerce Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Ogame, strategy game in a persistent universe
Auteur Message
delofuwoce

Masculin
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Ogame, strategy game in a persistent universe Répondre en citant
HI,

In short, a question that has been bothering me for a while: the future of the alliance.Indeed, there are not too many and even fewer players are very active, and most importantly, personally I would like to find an alliance that I could be useful (good must also see that the go-getter tears me more and more for me to apply for TARTOR ...)But being the founder of the alliance, it bothers me a little to leave like this, and even if I decide to do it, there is a decision to take on what to do with the alliance ...
To tell the truth, I see two major solutions:
- The recovery: I appoint a new founder and the ally continues his little way without me ...
- The dissolution: it destroys the alliance outright, and each member seeks in groups or each of his side a new alliance (besides, if one of you has proposals to make when this new alliance ...)

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forum.rs2i.net/viewtopic.php?id=756&p=4
Health Insurance Video Example

Thank you.

Jeu 14 Juin - 08:59 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 14 Juin - 08:59 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Cronos Index du Forum » Cronos Négoce » Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation