Cronos Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
IS THE GAME TOO SIMPLE NOW?

Répondre au sujet    Cronos Index du Forum » Cronos Négoce » Commerce Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
IS THE GAME TOO SIMPLE NOW?
Auteur Message
delofuwoce

Masculin
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message IS THE GAME TOO SIMPLE NOW? Répondre en citant
Hi,

This is just my opinion, but I think everything is just so overpowered that it doesn't actually require strategy and thought. This is partly due to strong effects and no real sacrifice. It also has to do with the god's having more abilities now compared to the original three capabilities they started out with. There needs  to be more consequences and thought put into the game overall to keep players engaged. It gets boring if its all just very simple. I want god cards to be limited to doing a set of things but have neutral cards make up for it by using the abilities of other god cards (just a not as efficient form of those god cards) or doing their own unique thing (like how we have neutral families such as gobballs or midgins). I am going to go over every god and describe how I think they should be set up as (focusing on only three attributes).

For more details
2D Promo Video

Dim 6 Mai - 08:21 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 6 Mai - 08:21 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Cronos Index du Forum » Cronos Négoce » Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation